Rite of burial for Natalia Cvikevich will be at the Church in Novo Diveevo on Friday, 4/28 at 11am. We ask for everyone's prayers for her and our family.
- Burachek/Cvikevich Family
We encourage you to provide your email for additions or changes to the schedule related to weather, parish events, announcements, etc. on our Contact Us page.
- 6:00pm – Vigil
- 10:00 AM Divine Liturgy
- Hours begin 20 minutes before Divine Liturgy
- Divine Liturgy Services begin one hour earlier (9:00 AM) starting Memorial Day Weekend and continue over the summer through Labor Day Weekend
Weekday and Saturday Feasts
- 6:30 PM Vigil - the evening of the Feast Day
- 9:00 AM Divine Liturgy (Hours begin 20 minutes before Divine Liturgy)
Services are conducted in Slavonic and English
Our Lady of Kazan
Russian Orthodox Church
78 Heller Parkway; Newark, NJ 07104
3JunSs. Constantine & Helen
4JunPENTECOST Descent of the Holy Spirit upon the apostles.
10:15am Divine Liturgy, vespers with kneeling prayers
2:00pm Church Picnic Fundraiser
OLK Parish Picnic - Sunday June 4th, 202303/01/23Our Lady of Kazan Church will be holding their Parish Picnic on Pentacost Sunday, June 4th 2023, immediately following the Pentacostal Liturgy, outdoors in the Church yard. The event will be held, rai
Heating Replacement - $20,000.00